- Social media is the no. 1 activity on the Internet
- If Facebook was a country it would be the world's 4th largest country
- The world second largest search engine is Youtube
- 1 out of 8 married couples (2008) in America met via social media
Five basic rules to become a Social Media Champion
If you want to become a Social Media Champion there are a number of basic rules you should consider. If you take these rules into consideration, you have the potential to become a success on social media and subsequently increase your revenue.
- Publish relevant and interesting content
- Update your content regularly
- Interact with your fans
- Engage with your fans
- Integrate applications
As mention in my previous blogpost this could be a valuable experience since more than half the people who are fans of a company or brand are more likely to purchase from the company and 60 to 79 % are more inclined to recommend the company or brand to a friend.
These were five very basic rules but there are without a doubt many others. What other rules do you recommend?